Tuesday, November 3
Make a plan now to vote!
If you’re not registered to vote in Georgia at your current address, do it TODAY!
The deadline is October 5, 2020, but don’t delay!
- You can find a step-by-step guide on how to register to vote by clicking here.
If you’ve moved, changed your name, or can’t remember if you are registered at your current address, click here to check and update your registration information NOW.
- You can find a step-by-step guide on how to update your voter registration information by clicking here.
Want to vote by mail in the November 3, 2020 election?
Applying for an absentee ballot is fast and easy.
We recommend applying NOW! Applying early means you’ll have plenty of time to receive and submit your ballot before the deadline!
Click here to view and download the absentee ballot application.
- You can find a step-by-step guide on how to fill out your absentee ballot application by clicking here.
You may submit your absentee ballot by:
- Printing it, filling out a physical copy, and mailing it in to your county’s elections office.
- Downloading it, filling it out (either by hand or online), and delivering a physical copy to your county’s elections office.
- Filling it out online and emailing it as an attachment to your county’s elections office [either by scanning it or taking a clear photo].
- You can find a step-by-step guide on how to submit your ballot application by clicking here.
After you apply for your absentee ballot, you will receive a ballot in the mail from your county a few weeks before the November election.
You can click here to track your absentee ballot application.